“But he who dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.”
Anne Brontë

Monday, February 20, 2012

Young love in New Hampshire









A wise man once told me, "young love is beautiful." I don't think I could of agreed with him more. Of course young love hardly lasts these days, but there are people out there who believe in the true power of love who want to make it last for as long as they can. If you're lucky enough, it may even last a lifetime. How ever long it lasts, cherish it. Cherish the new loves and even the old loves because they are the ones who brought you to your new loves in essence. Young love has the ability to teach you lessons that will stick with you forever and enlighten your soul. If you're young and have not found love yet, do not worry. You will find love eventually and it will be worth the wait. 

This lovely little date was set up by Stephen the day I got my camera. We went and took pictures at one of the state parks, just the two of us. It may not seem too special to you, but it was a special day to us. Quality time is hard to find when you're living in a campus apartment with three other roommates. Actually, it's hard to find alone time in general when you're in college and schedules differ from everyone else's. The good part about it though is even with all the restraints, here, Stephen's my rock. He's strong, supportive, and by my side through thick and thin. Our relationship is far from perfect but it's what wakes me up inside.


dream your troubles away,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment