“But he who dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.”
Anne Brontë

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jersey comes to Hampshire


















Having great friends in our lives is almost a necessary part of survival today. Yes even the introverts, like me, enjoy the good company of a friend or two. I happen to have 6 lovely best friends who mean the world to me and I could not imagine my life without them. Only two of them were able to visit me over the weekend however I was more than happy to see them. They came all the way up from back home in Jersey along with my mother to see me. 

While they were here we took a day trip up to North Conway. This little mountain town was one of the most adorable places I have ever been to. Not to mention the drive up was spectacular (picture mountains everywhere)! I wish I was able to see more but unfortunately we were running on a time constraint. This only means another visit is in the forecast soon.

dream your troubles away,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment