“But he who dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.”
Anne Brontë

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gone bananas...






This isn't really a special post or anything but I today I had some free time so I decided to make some banana muffins. While I was in North Conway over the weekend I picked up a cute little bag of banana nut muffin mix. The good part about these muffins was that they contain wheat bran, hence the name "bran"ana bread, which is an excellent source of fiber. The bad part was that they were not as delicious as they smelt. I guess this is what I get for not making them from scratch, right?

Well nonetheless, not everything in life is going to come out the way we want it to. I'm about to get extremely cheesy on you but "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again." Just be prepared for whatever the outcome and have fun along the way. 

(Yes, I just turned baking into a life lesson but I had to make this blog post interesting somehow ;).)  

dream your troubles away,
Meg

1 comment: