“But he who dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.”
Anne Brontë

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April InstaRecap



1. Finding old jewelry. 2. Easter care package from Mama.
3. New American Flag iPhone cover. 4. Lounging after a long day.
5. Silly Reces Pieces flower. 6. Pillow case and Wrinkles.
7. Pretending I'm at Coachella. 8. High top Vans.
9. My best friend and I as youngins (cute get-ups!) 10. Stephen being cute.
11.. Waking up in Boston. 12. Marc Jacobs Cards.
13. Ciao! Written on Steve's leftovers box, super cute! 14. Representing the Devils!
15. Stephen editing. 16. Tea time!
17. Saturday night bonfire. 18. Devils vs. Flyers being televised!

So here they are, some of my favorite instagrams from April. I cannot believe how fast April came and went. Now it's time to welcome my favorite month of the year, May!

I was planning on doing a review for you guys on a product I have been loving but I just remembered today is May 1st so I decided to do a InstaRecap instead. I will have the review up soon though because I really think it is a product worth sharing and the best part is it's very affordable! 

I hope everyone had a great month and I wish everyone the best for May.
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram if you'd like!
@megmarra


Up Next: Hair Product Review
New Adventure: Check it out here.

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these photos! & there's nothing better than finding old jewelry! It's like a surprise purchase from your closet! xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post, love. When you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete