“But he who dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.”
Anne Brontë

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Colorado Diaries: View from above



  (My apologies for the haziness. The wildfires going on created a haze in which I tried to edit out the best I could)






I think everyone should drive up to the mountains once in their lifetime and I'm not talking about driving up to the base of a mountain and looking up… I'm talking about actually driving up a mountain road and catching a view from the top. It will probably be one of the most amazing experiences of your life.

Lucky enough, I live in New Hampshire so I get to see the mountains out my window everyday but I'm sorry nothing compares to the beautiful Rocky Mountains. It is a trip I think everyone must take. Whether you go to Colorado or Wyoming (or anywhere in the Rockies) the Rockies are absolutely perfect. I'm sure that is just my biased opinion but don't let that stop you from traveling out west one day.

These pictures where taken at Lookout Mountain in Golden Colorado and The Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.

Let me know if you've ever been to either of these places!

Dream your troubles away,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment