“But he who dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.”
Anne Brontë

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

This is home...





Every single day I fall more and more in love with this place. New Hampshire has so many beautiful sights it makes my heart melt. Not many people can say they get butterflies from inanimate objects but hell mountains just give me that warm fuzzy feeling. Straying away from the cheesiness these photos were taken at Sabbaday Falls and The Flume Gorge. They are actual photos and no those light particles are not an added filter. Lately I have been trying a lot harder to learn more about my camera and photography. I regret not picking my camera up at all over the summer so I am trying to get some good use out of him here and I think I am doing a good job at it. 

I hope you enjoy the photos. I am going to try to get some posts up asap; it's just hard with my 19 credit load semester! 

but as always, dream your troubles away!

No comments:

Post a Comment