“But he who dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.”
Anne Brontë

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Colorado Diaries, Part One.









Recently I headed out west to Colorado with my mom and dad for a lovely four days. Ever since I left Colorado four years ago I have been aching to go back. Fortunately it was this summer that my family and I decided to take the trip. It was probably the best [short] vacation I've ever had. One day I hope to call this state my home but for now I am just going through the motions of my last year of under grad school and last few years left in New Hampshire. 

Here are some pics from our first day there. I have a TON more from the zoo but I decided not to bombard this post with a bunch of zoo pics. I mean we've all been to a zoo before and have seen most of these animals :P. 

I have more Colorado Diaries to come, this is only the first and trust me, the pictures get even better!

Until then, dream your troubles away,
Meg

p.s. I'm still working on reinventing my blog. I'm sorry if this was a short little boring post but I'm trying to get back into the habit of blogging. 

1 comment:

  1. these pictures are so fabulous. Looks like a blast. Love this post, hun. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my interview with the stylist behind ABC Family's hit shows. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete